Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Of Singing and Revival

Few things sadden me more as a music leader than looking out at the congregation and seeing many people (especially men) who refuse to sing.

And then there are many who DO sing, but it is very evident that they are not internalizing the message of the song. Perhaps this is even more saddening. At least the non-singers are being honest.

I found this video by Paul Keew, who was a fellow student at Bob Jones University during my time there. Listen to what he has to say about music being a result and evidence of revival in our hearts:



When God Works, People Sing: Introducing Watchsong from Paul Keew on Vimeo.

Go ahead and check out his site. They have some great resources. 

I'm thankful I have such a wonderful Savior to sing about!  

No comments:

Post a Comment