Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Book of Thoughts #1

I have a small black moleskin book that I like to carry around with me. It is a place where I can jot down something quickly, whether it be an inspirational quote, bible verse, reference for later, or just something that sparks my interest at the time. 

Basically, anything PONDER-WORTHY may end up in my little book. When I pick it up later and read a passage I wrote, I may jot down my thoughts on that same page. It is an excellent tool that encourages me to keep on thinking. However, sometimes I turn to a page and think, "Why did I write THAT in there???"

I have decided to start a series of blog posts that highlight entries in my Book of Thoughts. I will try to keep the commentaries to a minimum and let the pages speak for themselves, as they do for me. My hope is that these will be an encouragement to others too.  


No comments:

Post a Comment